Chelsea Williams – Planet Nowhere
- Wasted (Acoustic)
- Red Flag (Acoustic)
- Something Sweet
- Where Is Love
Welcome to Planet Nowhere
- Planet Nowhere – A Chelsea Documentary, an hour-long documentary with 11 unreleased video performances interspersed with interview footage and fun facts about Chelsea!
- The Palomino Sound Sessions digital EP, which contains acoustic versions of “Wasted (Acoustic)”, “Red Flag (Acoustic)”, and “Beautiful and Strange (Acoustic)”
- Unreleased acoustic versions of “Something Sweet,” “Where Is Love”, and “Moonshiner”
- An autographed Planet Nowhere drink recipe poster
- A mini cocktail shaker kit
PLUS every purchase also includes an exclusive interactive cocktail hour and intimate performance hosted by Chelsea. For the first half of the event, you’ll get to talk to Chelsea as she makes one of her signature cocktails. Then she’ll play your favorite songs for a completely live intimate performance on Zoom. So, sit back, mix up one of Chelsea’s special recipes, and enjoy the visit to Planet Nowhere!
Named one of the “Top 10 New Country Artists You Need to Know” by Rolling Stone, Williams is a recognized talent, opening for Ben Folds, The Avett Brothers, Dwight Yoakam, and Marc Cohn; in addition to guesting on Maroon 5’s “Daylight (Playing for Change)”. Leading up to the release of Beautiful and Strange, Williams released her Mockingbird Mixtape EP in Winter 2019, in addition to an upbeat take on the Frank Sinatra classic “Christmas Waltz”; which subsequently became a mainstay on Spotify’s New Music Holiday. Her first single from Beautiful and Strange “Red Flag” achieved key placement on Apple Music’s Breaking Country, New Music Daily, and Pure Country Radio.